Prep, Indie and Sleek - wearable fashion at a student price. History Student. Varsity Rower. Fashion Enthusiast. 20
Being a proud Canadian, I can also say that I’m proud of being a Commonwealth Citizen - rep your British pride with something from a fantastic independent brand from the U.K. Honour Over Glory; great name, great items.
I just got my “Never Lose Your Pride” tee in the mail.
Not sure why, but I’m really liking contrast pocket tees. I’ll definitely be getting several next spring/summer
Never forget about ebay when you are on a budget. I got this Lacoste Cardigan for $16 CAD (+$5 shipping). It’s a great place for deals and not everything is used.
2) This I’ve mentioned before too (I promise last copy - I need a break… I’m sick). I’d wear it when the sun was starting to head down. Striped Pullover by H&M $29CAD
3) I like to stand out it some of you haven’t figured that out yet. Instead of wearing the usually skulls or Bob Marley pot boardshorts, wear these. It’s only $15-$20 more expensive than most of the ugly Hurley, Tilly… boardshorts. Ennis Boardshort by Saturday Surf NYC $75USD
4) Now these are not the exact pair that I owe, but I do own a pair of Quicksilver sandals for roughly 6 years now. They have lasted 2 continents, 7 countries and countless stories - I honestly don’t know how they are still intact. Ohau Sandals by Quicksilver $20USD
5) I couldn’t really care if this bracelet is made out of hemp or not… a lot of people get caught up in that and it’s pointless. Here is a bracelet that has some beach-wibes to it and is only $6…. that’s what I see. Interlocking Bracelet by Sunny Beach Jewelry $6USD
6) Folding Wayfarer sunglasses $150USD This is a cool flip on a classic pair of sunglasses. Going in for a swim, fold them up and tuck them away easily.
I have got to get this shirt. I go to school in Peterborough, Ontario (but the shirt is close enough) - we always joke about how “the borough” will destroy ours souls, so “Trust No One” works
One of the softest tees I have ever felt in my life - worth the $35